To enable the Manual Override Function on the Koda Motion Activated LED Floodlight, rotate the motion sensor so the controls face towards the ground. Once this is done, follow these steps:
- When the power is on, the PIR sensor enters a “warm-up period” for about 40 seconds then automatically switches into Auto Mode
- During Auto Mode, by switching the main switch off for about 1 second then turning it back on, the PIR sensor will automatically change into Manual Mode
- In Manual Mode, the lights will remain on and will not be controlled by time duration or ambient light level settings.
- The Manual mode will change to Auto Mode in 6 hours automatically.
- During Manual Mode, by switching the main switch off over 30 seconds then back on, the PIR sensor will reset to the “warm-up” period.
For more information, please refer to the instruction manual.