No, the solar panel is not offered as a separate part. You can return your unit to the store or direct to the manufacturer if still under warranty. (You will need to return both solar panel and floodlight.)
Before initiating a return, perform a quick check to ensure the solar panel has failed:
- Rotate the sensor head, then return to its default position. This can help “reset” the PIR sensor.
- Ensure ‘Time’ dial is not set to TEST mode (see instructions).
- Press the control switch below the fixture mounting canopy to ensure it is not in the OFF position.
- Turn the ‘Sensitivity’ dial to medium.
- Ensure that the panel cord’s male connector is firmly pushed into fixture’s port all the way (may require some force).