There are a number of settings that can be changed on the Koda 46” LED Indoor and Outdoor Shop Light with Motion Sensor, including:
- Motion sensor – adjust the distance of motion sensing coverage to automatically turn on the shop light
- Time Until Dim – adjust when the shop light will turn off if there is no movement detected
- Ambient Light Sensor – adjust the sensitivity of the automatic light sensor
- Brightness – dim and brighten the shop light to your preference
- Time Until Off – adjust how long the shop light will stay on before automatically turning off
- Ambient light sensor – adjust the sensitivity of the automatic daylight sensor
For more information on how to change adjust these settings and the different configurations, please see page 8 on the following instruction manual.
Are there any discounts available now?
Please sign in to leave a comment.