There could be a couple reasons why the Koda Outdoor Wall Lantern may not function correctly:
- The wall switch controlling the light is turned off
- Check to see that the controlling wall switch is turned on.
- The fuse is blown or the circuit breaker is turned off
- Replace the fuse and/or ensure the circuit breaker is turned on.
- Faulty wire connection
- Check all wiring to ensure they are correctly and securely wired. Contact a professional electrician if you’re unsure.
- There is too much daylight
- With the built-in photo sensor, the light is supposed to turn on automatically once there is no longer any daylight. Try testing the light when its dark outside.
I tested with tester. Power flows to the cables behind when switch is turned on. Light still not working in dark as well. Checked bulb too.
Please contact us at 866-294-9244 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.