There could be a few reasons why the Koda 14” LED Ceiling Light with Mood Lighting and Motion Sensor will not turn on:
- Power to the light is off
- Ensure the light switch controlling the light is turned on. If that does not work, check that the power supply is turned on and that the circuit breaker is in the on position.
- There is a faulty wire connection
- Check wiring to ensure all wires are correctly wired and secure.
- There is a faulty switch
- Test and/or replace the switch.
- The LED life has reached its maximum
- It is time to replace the LED ceiling light.
If none of the above options work, please consult a professional electrician for further evaluation.