There could be a couple reasons why the Koda Motion Activated LED Security Floodlight may not function correctly:
- The detector may be installed in a relatively dark location
- Even though there may be daylight, if the light is installed in a dark location, the light fixture is operating normally as its built-in photo sensor senses darkness, triggering the light to go on.
- The ambient light sensor (LUX) level setting needs adjustment
- Adjust the setting to different positions to test the light’s responsiveness and if the light turns off during the day.
- The light is set to Manual Override Mode
- See section 4 of the instruction manual to turn off Manual Override Mode.