To enable the Manual Override Function on the Koda Motion Activated LED Security Floodlight, rotate the motion sensor so the controls face towards the ground. Once this is done, follow these steps:
- When the power is on, the PIR sensor enters a “warm-up period” for about 40 seconds then automatically switches into Auto Mode
- During Auto Mode, by switching the main switch off for about 1 second then turning it back on, the PIR sensor will automatically change into Manual Mode
- In Manual Mode, the lights will remain on and will not be controlled by time duration or ambient light level settings
- The Manual mode will change to Auto Mode in 6 hours automatically
- During Manual Mode, by switching the main switch off over 30 seconds then back on, the PIR sensor will reset to the “warm-up” period
For more information, please refer to the instruction manual found here.