There could be a couple reasons why the remote control may not be working correctly:
- Batteries are not inserted correctly
- Open the battery compartment cover and confirm the batteries were inserted correctly. Replace with new batteries if needed.
- Batteries need replacing
- Your batteries could be dead. Try replacing with two new AAA batteries.
- Remote control is out of range
- If you’re too far from the light, your remote may not work. Try moving closer to the base of the light to make the remote selections you desire.
Please sign in to leave a comment.