There could be a couple reasons why the Koda Motion Activated LED Security Floodlight may not function correctly:
- A bulb is positioned too close to the detector or pointed at nearby objects that cause heat to trigger the light detector
- Try repositioning the bulb away from the detector or nearby objects.
- The light is set to Manual Override Mode
- See section 4 of the instruction manual to turn off Manual Override Mode.
- The light is on the same circuit as a motor, transformer or fluorescent bulb
- Install the light fixture on a circuit without motors, transformers or fluorescent bulbs (i.e. a dedicated circuit).
- Some of your wires are not properly color coded
- Check for proper wiring and contact a professional electrician if needed.