There could be a couple reasons why your Koda 14” LED Ceiling Light with Mood Lighting and Motion Sensor will stay on:
- There is continuous movement within the detection zone
- Try changing the distance setting on the remote control to a shorter distance, such as Very Near.
- The motion sensor has been disabled
- Using the remote control, try enabling the motion sensing feature.
- There could be interference caused by a 2nd light
- If there are two lights using the same technology and within 6 ft of each other, there may be interference. Remove or turn off the power to one of the lights and see if that corrects the issue.