There could be a few reasons why the Koda 45” LED Linkable Shop Light with Motion Sensor will not turn on:
- Power to the wall plug is off
- Ensure the wall outlet you’re plugging the shop light into has power. Check that the power supply is turned on and that the circuit breaker is set to the On position.
- The LED life has reached its maximum
- It is time to replace the LED shop light.
- The ambient light sensor is set to On and impacting other settings
- Adjust the ambient light sensor setting using the remote control