There could be a couple reasons why your Koda 45” LED Linkable Shop Light with Motion Sensor will stay on:
- There is continuous movement within the detection zone
- Try changing the distance setting on the remote control to a shorter distance, such as Very Near.
- The motion sensor has been disabled
- Using the remote control, try enabling the motion sensing feature.
- The total time the light stays on is based on the settings “Time Until Dim” and “Time Until Off”
- Try adjusting these two settings to shorter durations.
Article is closed for comments.