There could be a couple reasons why the Koda Outdoor Wall Lantern may not function correctly:
- The wall switch controlling the light is turned off
- Check to see that the controlling wall switch is turned on.
- The fuse is blown or the circuit breaker is turned off
- Replace the fuse and/or ensure the circuit breaker is turned on.
- Faulty wire connection
- Check all wiring to ensure they are correctly and securely wired. Contact a professional electrician if you’re unsure.
- There is too much daylight
- With the built-in photo sensor, the light is supposed to turn on automatically once there is no longer any daylight. Try testing the light when its dark outside
If none of the above options work, please consult a professional electrician for further evaluation.