There could be a couple reasons why the fixture may not function correctly:
- The wall switch controlling the light is turned off
- Check to see that the controlling wall switch is turned on.
- The fuse is blown, or the circuit breaker is turned off
- Replace the fuse and/or ensure the circuit breaker is turned on.
- Faulty wire connection
- Check all wiring to ensure they are correctly and securely wired. Contact a professional electrician if you’re unsure.
- There is too much daylight
- With the built-in photosensor, the light will turn on automatically when it begins to get dark outside.
Article is closed for comments.