There could be a couple reasons why the fixture may not function correctly:
- The wall switch controlling the light is turned off
- Check to see that the controlling wall switch is turned on.
- The fuse is blown, or the circuit breaker is turned off
- Replace the fuse and/or ensure the circuit breaker is turned on.
- Faulty wire connection
- Check all wiring to ensure they are correctly and securely wired. Contact a professional electrician if you’re unsure.
- If none of the above options work, please consult a professional electrician for further evaluation.
- My Wi-Fi is suddenly unstable when the shop light is on.
- The Shop Light uses 5.8GHz technology for the motion sensor. This signal may interfere with some Wi-Fi channels depending on your router's configuration.
- To resolve the issue, try restarting your Wi-Fi router, either by unplugging for 10 seconds then plugging it back in, or by restarting it within the router's settings. By restarting your Wi-Fi router, it will force the router to search for a new channel that doesn’t have interference from the shop light.
- If the problem persists, try logging in to your Wi-Fi router's configuration settings to manually change the Wi-Fi channel being used. Choose any channel other than a value between 149 to 165. All other channels should allow your Wi-Fi router to work without any interference from the shop light.
If the problem persists, please contact Koda Customer Support at email@example.com call us at 1-866-294-9244, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PT.