Skip to main content
The light does not turn on, what do I do? There could be a couple of reasons why the fixture may not function correctly:
- The wall switch controlling the light is turned off.
- Check to see that the controlling wall switch is turned on.
- The fuse is blown, or the circuit breaker is turned off.
- Faulty wire connection - Check all wiring to ensure they are correctly and securely wired. Contact a professional electrician if you’re unsure.
- If none of the above options work, please consult a professional electrician for further evaluation.