There could be a couple reasons why the remote control may not be working correctly:
- Batteries are not inserted correctly
- Open the battery compartment cover and confirm the batteries were inserted correctly. Replace with new batteries if needed.
- Batteries need replacing
- Your batteries could be dead. Try replacing with two new AAA batteries.
- Remote control is out of range
- If you’re too far from the light, your remote may not work. Try moving closer to the base of the light to make the remote selections you desire.