- Press and hold the Pairing Button on the back of the security camera for 5 seconds - status light will flash a solid blue.
- When the status light starts alternating a flashing blue and red, the Koda Security Camera with Motion-Activated Floodlight has entered Pairing Mode. You have 60 seconds to go to your phone's Wi-Fi settings and connect to the security camera's Wi-Fi signal.
*If you miss this timeframe, return to Step 1 to restart the Pairing Process.*
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone and search for "KODA-LM01-XX" (it may take a few seconds for your phone to find it). Select the device and return to the Koda App to continue setup.
- Enter a name for your device. You may want to name it according to its location (garage, side door, backyard, etc.)
- Pair your Koda Security Camera with Motion-Activated Floodlight to your home Wi-Fi network. If the connection was successful, the security camera should be solid green at this point.
If you own an Android phone with an operating system of Android 9.0 or newer, you may need to turn your mobile data off to finish pairing.
- Go to your Android’s device Settings > tap Connections > tap Data Usage > toggle Mobile Data to off and confirm turning it off.
- Go back to the Koda app and complete the setup.
- Once the setup is complete, go back into your Android settings mentioned in step 1 and switch the Mobile Data back to on.